Monday, November 22, 2010

Day Twenty Two - My Makeup Bag.

Well well well, this day finally came. Inside my makeup bag are the following items:

 
I love this foundation. Of course, I have it in the 3rd lightest shade. =)

Another product in one of the lightest shades, my concealer. It does an okay job..

Awesome powder.

A super cheap bronzer that I love. It makes my face WORLDS tanner with one little layer.


 The most expensive item in my makeup bag is my MAC blush. LOVE it!

This is the eyeshadow palette I use every time I put eyeshadow on. I have another one just like this with a black shadow that I use as well. I love a smoky eye!

The best eyeliner. I love that I don't have to sharpen it, and it is very affordable. I wear this in Very Black.

 I use this mascara in the shade for blue eyes.

Josh is not a fan of sticky lip stuff, so I keep it simple with my chapstick. I used to have a nice lipgloss, until Cameron decided he wanted to wear it too.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment