Friday, November 19, 2010

Day Ninteen - Something I miss..

This is easy. I miss the days back in high school when I was skinny. Although, at the time, I thought I was fat. I am pretty sure that all throughout high school, I was a steady 155 pounds. I could eat whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted, I drank Coke like it was water, and ate candy pretty regularly (hence my broken molar from that stupid caramel apple sucker). I got my exercise by going to gym class every day, and that was about it. It wasn't until my senior year in high school that my friends and I all joined the YMCA to work out because we wanted to. God, what I would give to use my current gym membership just because I wanted to.

This is me in the summer of 2005. I think I will use this picture as my motivation to stop being lazy with my diet and get myself to the gym 3 times a week again. I am halfway back to this weight and I refuse to give up!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is my thing I miss too! lol It just won't post until this afternoon because of my Give-A-Way post. And silly girl, you can have a comment for EACH thing you do on the list. SO go add 3 more comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - thank you for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. baahahahaha! caramel apple sucker...i remember that :) and i want to be skinny again toooooo

    ReplyDelete