Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day Twenty Five - iPod shuffle.

First of all, Happy Thanksgiving! I don't know about you, but I am really looking forward to a yummy dinner (and we get to celebrate 2 days in a row!).

Now onto the post. I am supposed to put my iPod on shuffle and let you know the first 10 songs that show up. So here goes! (I hope this isn't embarrassing...)

1. Animal by Neon Trees
2. Break Your Heart by Taio Cruz (& Ludacris)
3. We R Who We R by Ke$ha
4. Mama's Song by Carrie Underwood
5. Boom Boom Pow by the Black Eyed Peas
6. Hey There Delilah by The Plain White Ts
7. Love The Way You Lie by Eminem (& Rihanna)
8. Tom Sawyer by Rush
9. Don't You Wanna Stay by Jason Aldean & Kelly Clarkson
10. Nothin' On You - by B.o.B. & Bruno Mars

There you have it. It appears that I have an interesting taste in music.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment