Monday, November 8, 2010

Day Eight - Travel

Ahh travel, how I miss you. I have never been a HUGE traveler, but before babies, Josh and I took a couple of small trips together. We spent our honeymoon in Orlando, crossed the border into Canada when I was 20, and spent Christmas in Las Vegas with my family in 2006.


Brother, Me, Josh, Sister, Mom
Hotel we stayed at.. Never again!

We stayed in Vegas only for a couple of days. Family flew in from Michigan, California and drove in from Arizona. We had a good time, well, everyone that was actually legal had fun. It was December and my 21st birthday was 3 months away. Such a bummer. I would have loved to play some slots. Since we had been on the fence for so long about whether or not we could afford to make the trip to Vegas, we ended up only being able to get a room at the Imperial Palace. It was a decent room for what we needed it for - sleep. The rest of the time, we were walking up and down the strip, shopping, and hanging out at Treasure Island where everyone else stayed.

After everyone left Vegas, we piled into my parents' car and drove to Phoenix. It would probably have been a decent trip if we weren't packed into the car like sardines. All in all, we had a good trip. Who wouldn't rather be in the warm west when it is snowing at home? =)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment