Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day Seventeen - What I'm looking forward to.

Christmas Morning.


Last year with Cameron was pretty fun. Considering that on Christmas day 2008, he was 2 months old, last year at 1 year 2 months was a lot of fun. He showed a little interest in opening presents, but I think this year will be exciting. He opened one present at his birthday party, so I'm sure we can get him to open one on Christmas too.

I love Christmas. It involves a lot of traveling, but it also involves family. I love going to Josh's mom's for Christmas eve and eating pizza for dinner. Christmas morning is spent at my Grandma and Grandpa's house where we have a delicious brunch, and after we go home and spend the afternoon relaxing, we go to a local Chinese restaurant for dinner. That day is awesome.

Of course, it would be a lot better if my mom were here to celebrate with. We are in talks to be spending next Christmas together, so I am especially looking forward to that. =)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment