Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day Twenty - Nicknames.

I don't really have any nicknames. In high school, a lot of people called me 'A-Lo,' kind of like J-Lo because of my first initial and last name. My name is Alyssa, and there really isn't much to go on when trying to find a nickname. One of my teachers in 9th grade called me Allie, but that never really stuck. These days, the only names I hear are Alyssa and Mama. I think Mama is my favorite nickname yet. =)

Josh is usually called Joshie. Simple. Of course, he is daddy to Cameron, a name he loves hearing on a daily basis.

Cameron is called Buddy for the most part. I am trying to cut back on that since I am pretty sure he thinks his name is actually Buddy. He also answers to Cam, Dude and Cam shaft (that is what his uncle Jason calls him). He just recently started calling himself Cam, which sounds like damn, and it is so cute.

Hannah has been called Hannah Boo since the day she was born. Most of the time, we call her Boo Boo. Cameron calls her Nana.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment