Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day Seven - My favorite movies.

Oh dear, this could be a long list. I love funny movies. If I had to choose one genre to pick as a favorite, I think comedies would be it. Of course, there are subcategories that fall under that genre too. Let's see if I can pick a top 5. And I'll try to pick from different genres.


1. Step Brothers

Josh and I watch this movie once a week. There is something about the combination of Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly that is stupidly funny.

2. The Notebook
Of course, this is a typical girly movie, but I love this so much. Ryan Gosling's hotness certainly adds to the appeal of this movie too! =)

3. Grease
When I was in 5th grade, I watched this movie every day after school and never got sick of it. LOVE Grease!


4. Monsters Inc.
The child in me still loves most Disney movies. Monsters Inc has been a favorite since the first time I saw it.

5. Christmas Vacation
This is a holiday staple in our house. Who doesn't love Clark Griswold and his family? My personal favorite is Cousin Eddie.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment