Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day Twenty Four - Something I have learned

I could go several directions with this blog post, but I am going the easy way out.

I have learned how to use Photoshop Lightroom, and use it somewhat well. If you have known me for awhile, you will notice that my old pictures (from 2009 and beyond) are awful. The lighting in this house combined with a point and shoot camera = bad pictures. Since we upgraded to our DSLR camera, I think my pictures have gotten a million times better. Let's see if I can find an example of a picture I edited (for the better) in PS Lightroom.



The top photo is straight out of the camera, with no editing whatsoever. The bottom was edited with PS Lightroom, and I think it looks worlds better. Please forgive my backdrop - the fleece blanket needs to be washed and stored someplace NOT folded. *mental note*
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment