Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day Eleven - Television.

I love TV, so this one might be kind of hard. Over the years, I have changed my taste in the shows that I watch (gone are the days of The Hills and The Real World). I watched Desperate Housewives religiously when it first came out, but over the seasons, I have lost interest.

I LOVE this show. It is gross and gruesome, but there is just something awesome about homicide detectives that can solve (REAL) cases in 48 hours - with only a few leads to go on. This show has inspired my dream job of being a homicide detective, although I could never do it (blood is not my thing).

Do you know how hard it was to find a picture with the latest cast? I had to choose this one since all the others still had pictures of George O'Malley and Dr. Burke in them. Wow. Anyways, this show has been on for 7 years now, and I still love it. There have definitely been some episodes that I shook my head at, but all in all, this is my favorite drama-ish show.

Who doesn't love Michael Scott? Or Dwight Schrute? This show makes me laugh every time it is on. There are lines from seasons past that Josh and I quote fairly often. We watched the entire series (that was available at the time) on Netflix a year ago and fell in love all over again. This show is just hilarious.

I miss this show. Thank God for reruns. I can remember watching it when I was little and not quite understanding what everything meant. I was sad to see this one end, but all good things must come to an end.

Ahh, Sex and the City. I didn't find my love for this show until I was 18 and living in California. My friend turned me on to it and I was hooked. I had to borrow all the seasons she had until I finally got caught up. We watched the end together on DVD, and I was so sad. Of course, there have been 2 movies that have come out since the end, but nothing beats the good old half an hour episodes of Sex and the City.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment