Monday, November 1, 2010

Day One - Introduce Yourself

Okay! Here we go!

My name is Alyssa. I am 24 years old and I live in southwest Michigan - smack dab between Detroit and Chicago. I have been married to my husband Josh (who turns 26 on November 7th) since October 13, 2007, so a tiny bit more than 3 years. Together, we have a son (Cameron, born October 24, 2008) and a daughter (Hannah, born July 15, 2010). I am a stay at home mom, which I love 99% of the time.

Now let's see if I can come up with 15 random facts..

1) I was born in Santa Clara California
2) I have huge feet. They were a size 10, but after two babies, they are now an 11.
3) I hate bugs. No certain kind in particular, all of them.
4) I played the flute in band class all through middle school.
5) I have had surgery twice, 2 c-sections.
6) I have broken two bones (pinky finger & toe)  and had stitches in (a different) toe (remote control car accident).
7) I am afraid of heights.
8) I have only been out of the country once. We went to Canada when I was 19.
9) I didn't get my driver's license until I was 20.
10) My first job was at a restaurant called Ruby Tuesday. I was 15.
11) I love reading.
12) I am a sucker for chick flicks and romantic comedies.
13) I love to window shop.
14) My favorite holiday is Christmas (I am excited to decorate!).
15) I love the fall. It is my favorite season. The only thing I hate is the leaf clean up.

Alright! Day One is in the books. See you tomorrow!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment