Friday, May 28, 2010

32 week (4 day) checkup.

Things with Hannah are looking really good! My blood pressure was awesome, which was a huge relief. I think it was right around this time with my first pregnancy that my blood pressure started to raise. It must be the stay at home mom thing that helps me. I was working when I was pregnant with Cameron, and that job stressed me out. The midwife said my weight was great (yeah, okay..) and that Hannah is measuring right where she is supposed to be! That means we probably won't get to have another ultrasound to see her one last time in the belly, but that is okay. We are a little less than 7 weeks away from meeting her!

In other/semi related news, I helped my mom book her plane ticket for when she comes for Hannah's birth today. It is starting to get more real! I haven't seen my mom since last July, so I am very very excited about the upcoming visit. That is all for now. I'm not sure what our plans are for this weekend, so if I don't blog, have a very nice, relaxing and safe extended weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment