Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday : Dates




I know a lot of parents feel this way, but dates just don't happen as often as they used to. We might get the opportunity to go out and do something fun once a month, but by the time we get Cameron out the door and start to get ready ourselves, we wind up on the couch with pizza and a DVD. I will post 2 dream dates. One that will definitely happen, and one that probably never will.

1. Dinner and Sunset-watching in South Haven (and maybe a movie on the way home). I am not quite fond of the beach in the summer time, especially right now. We went last weekend and only lasted for 45 minutes. I would love to go before the summer comes, or after it ends, and have a good dinner at Clementine's. After that, we would walk to Captain Nemo's for some ice cream. After we ate our ice cream, we would walk to the beach and watch the sun set. I love watching the boats, and a nice night with a little bit of wind and lot of cuddles sounds so amazing. <3


Doesn't that look amazing?

2. Now this is the date that would never happen. I love musicals. Rent, Hairspray, whatever. I love it. I would die a happy girl if I could go to New York and see a musical on Broadway, with my husband of course. But he hates musicals. He would rather watch paint dry or pull every single hair out of his head before he watched one live, let alone on DVD. We could go somewhere awesome for dinner, go to a fancy bar, walk around the city, and end up at a Broadway show. Doesn't that sound fantastic?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Your second day DOES sound fantastic!! But, lucky me, my husband loves Broadway!

    ReplyDelete