Tuesday, May 11, 2010

the best mother's day yet.

A few weeks ago, I went to Kohl's and spent some money on myself. After a new pair of tennis shoes, a few pairs of socks and some work out pants, I assumed my Mother's Day was done for.

Friday night, Josh took Cameron and I out for a quick dinner and to get some last minute Mother's Day stuff. He asked me to get something from behind his seat, and that is where I found it. He got me even more. I opened the envelope and found a gift card to a local spa. Upon opening the envelope, I discovered that I would be going for a prenatal massage. I cannot even begin to say how excited I am for this. My back is constantly killing me, and there is no way Josh can help because I can't get into a position for him to be able to give me a back massage.

I just called and scheduled it, and it appears I will be in massage heaven this Thursday. I cannot wait!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment