Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tonight.

Tonight was amazing. Josh got home from work at 6:15, just in time for me to jump in the car and head to the spa for my prenatal massage. Oh my god, it was awesome. I have never been to a spa, let alone gotten a professional massage, so I had no idea what to expect. Sitting in the atrium in the robe was awesome. I read a magazine while I waited for the masseuse and sipped on some water. She called me back and I swear I entered heaven. I was sort of expecting to lay on my stomach on some fancy pregnant lady table, but I wound up on an inclined bed with my legs draped over a wedge. She spent a lot of time massaging my face and shoulders, then my arms and finally my legs. She couldn't really get too far with my back, seeing that I was laying on it, but I feel worlds better. I don't think what Josh knows what he got himself into with this. I might have to make this a new thing!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment