Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday




Two things to do before I die..

Go on my dream vacation.
 I have always wanted to go to Australia. Pictures of Sydney are gorgeous. If it weren't for the 20 hours in the air and the layovers, I would definitely go as soon as possible.

Conquer my fear of heights.
 This is a fear I may never get over, but it would be nice! My knees get weak and my stomach gets queasy even on the 4th floor of a building looking down. I don't do rollercoasters for this very reason, and flying on an airplane is usually pretty traumatizing. Maybe one day...


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm afraid of heights too and this picture literally made me a little dizzy! I have NO desire to conquer my fear! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just visiting from the top 2 tuesday site...love your blog and congrats on your baby girl :-)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete