Tuesday, June 1, 2010

33 weeks!

*sorry, there is no picture this week. I have been battling a sore throat and a minor cold for a few days, and have put no effort into making myself look nice. Maybe I will take one today, as I have a reason to get ready/pretty.*

Pregnancy: 33 weeks

Weight Gain: Not sure, they said it was good though!

Sleep: Happens in 2 hour stretches. I have to get up to use the bathroom at least 4 times a night. At least I will be prepared for a hungry newborn!

Gender: Girl

Name: Hannah Elise

Feeling: Ready to meet our little girl!

Health: At my last appointment, everything looked really good. My blood pressure is staying down at a good level, so that is good!

Movement: I have been feeling really slow rolls lately, along with the occasional movement along my hips and feet in the ribs.

Belly: Has stretch marks. My belly button looks like it wants to pop out this time, it has been on the verge for a few weeks now.

Next Appointment: June 14th. After that, we will wait 2 weeks and go to another appointment, then we will go the next week and the week after that, and then Hannah will be born! The end is certainly near!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment