Friday, June 25, 2010

Five Question Friday.



1. Do you know how to play a musical instrument? In middle school, we were required to either join the choir, orchestra or band. I wound up in band and I played the flute. I played for 3 years and quit when I moved onto high school. If I got the flute out today, I am not sure if I would remember how to play it.

2. What is your pet peeve while driving? I have a few, but my biggest peeve is people that wait until the very last second to merge in a construction zone. Everyone else is patiently waiting in the lane they are supposed to be in, why can't you?!

3. Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa services? Definitely unlimited spa services. Keeping up with the house is not too bad around here, but that is because I have a husband who doesn't mind helping me keep it that way. Unlimited spa services sounds wonderful!

4. Is there a song that you hear that will take you back to the moment, like a junior high or high school dance?
I never really went to the dances and special events in high school or junior high. But there was a video made when our class was making the transition from middle to high school, and they used the song 'Good Riddance (The Time of Your Life)' by Green Day and to this day I still remember that video.

5. What song best represents your life right now?
Is there one about being exhausted from watching/cleaning up after a 20 month old while 9 months pregnant? If so, that is the one! ;)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment