Friday, June 18, 2010

(a little less than) 4 weeks away!

I am not going to lie. This week has been really rough. I haven't felt well at all, between the nausea and stomach cramping, and the terrible back aches. I am so ready for July 15th to FINALLY roll around. I still think my OB's office has my dates completely wrong and that I really am farther along than they think. I guess time will tell, won't it?

I am having the hardest time convincing myself to wait to do everything that is Hannah related. The planner in me wants to put her car seat in the car, bring up Cameron's old swing and bouncy seat, and pack our hospital bag. Josh, on the other hand, is perfectly content with waiting until the very last minute to do all of those things. Yes, I have to agree that packing the hospital bag right now does not make too much sense. I don't have a lot of clothes that fit me right now, so I need everything I can get. Not to mention, I don't buy little travel bottles of shampoo and that, I take what I have in the shower at home. Maybe it would start to feel a little more real if I at least brought the suitcase up and put it in our bedroom...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment