Friday, June 4, 2010

Five Question Friday.

Sorry I haven't kept up too much with the blog this week. I have a cold and have felt like crap since Saturday. Boo hoo. Let's play a round of 5 question Friday, shall we?!

1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?
I always wanted to be a teacher when I was growing up. I have a couple semesters of college under my belt, but I have never gotten a degree. I keep meaning to go back to school, but I always find a way to talk myself out of it. No excuses, one day very soon I will be going to school! *there is my shameful secret.*


2. What do you love most about your home?

I like it that we live in a quiet-ish neighborhood. I love the fact that we have a basement, just in case a tornado rolls into town, and the fact that we have 4 bedrooms. Two on the main level (one is an office) and 2 upstairs (those are the kids' rooms). It isn't the fanciest or best looking, but it is perfect for us.


3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?
There is a pretty wide variety. I have always loved Nicholas Sparks. He is one of my favorites. I fought the urge to read the Twilight series for as long as I could, and I regret it. I love the books. I am currently reading the Sookie Stackhouse series, and am only on book 1, but I am very intrigued!


4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?

Oh dear. I have no idea. I try to stay away from things that I am certain will be disgusting.


5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?

I think I would like to be a new character on The Office. I love that show, and almost every single character, but I would want to be someone original that shakes up the show. There I go being difficult again! ;)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment