Friday, September 24, 2010

Your Three Words


It is hard to believe, but Cameron is 23 months old today. Where has the time gone? If he is 23 months old right now, that means next month he will be turning 2. That seems unreal. It seems like just yesterday I was visiting my sweet baby boy in the NICU. I could swear he just started rolling over, crawling and walking. There is no way it has been a year since he started talking, expanding his vocabulary every day. No way. I will make a post with all of the sappy stuff (including pictures) when it gets a little closer to his birthday. I am sad. I can't believe my baby boy is growing up so fast. Slow down! Before I know it, he will be off to kindergarten.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Aww, look how handsome he is!?! It goes by wayyyyyy too fast, doesn't it?? I can't believe Carter is 2 already {and that Brynn is 4 months, OMG.}

    Thanks for playing mama!

    ReplyDelete