Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cameron is sick.

It all started with a runny nose. We were out shopping on Monday morning, and I noticed that Cameron's nose had started running. I attributed it to allergies, seeing that my sinuses are going crazy at the moment as well. We finished our shopping and went to Josh's mom's house to visit. She wound asking to keep him for the night, so Hannah and I went home.

I called Josh's mom yesterday morning to see how my boy did. (He is not the best sleeper when he is at his grandma's house. He loves to play with her.) She said that he had a rough night. He woke up crying a couple of times and was very hard to comfort. He got himself so riled up that he had thrown up a couple of times. Poor guy. We made plans to meet for lunch and I hung up the phone.

Hannah and I walked into the restaurant and looked for everyone else. We rounded a corner, and there we saw the saddest looking little boy. You can tell he doesn't feel good just by looking at him. We ate lunch and ran a couple of quick errands, then came home for nap time. He slept for a good 3 hours and woke up to cuddle on the couch with mama.

This morning, he feels a little less warm than yesterday, but stupid me gave him milk and he threw it up all over the floor (twice). So it looks like today is a Gatorade, saltine cracker and pajama day. I think we can handle that. =)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Pedialyte may be better than Gatorade, I think. Get well, Cameron!

    ReplyDelete