Friday, September 17, 2010

Your Three Words

Cameron's Second Birthday
(omg, did I really just type that?)

Well, the initial planning has begun for Cameron's 2nd birthday party. So far I have made invitations (still need to find envelopes so I can mail them) and bought a shirt for him to wear in his 2 year pictures. Slowly but surely, it is coming together. I really wanted to avoid a theme this year, knowing very well that once he is old enough to decide the theme, he probably won't shy away from Toy Story. Sigh. I made the invitation with a cute train running across the bottom - hoping to just incorporate colors from the invite in his party. Yeah right. Josh seems to think he really needs a Toy Story party, especially since he loves to watch "Budge (Buzz)." He asks to watch it more than once a day. We will see. I will probably be the one doing the shopping, so it will ultimately be up to me. =)

There's his invitation! Nothing too special, but I thought it was cute. 

If I could post a picture of the shirt, I would, but I can't seem to copy it from the Target website. If you would like to see it, here is the link.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Aww, happy 2nd birthday! It goes way too fast, doesn't it!?!

    Not sure what size invites you made, but if you have them printed through Vista Print it comes with envelopes! If you print them yourself or take them to a 1 hour photo-type place, then you can find any size envelope from envelopemall.com =)

    ReplyDelete