Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day weekend.

We have had such a nice weekend. Not only is it Labor Day weekend, but it was also U of M's opening game on Saturday. GO BLUE! We spent Saturday after lunch out shopping. Everywhere you looked, someone was wearing blue & maize. We, being new to liking football, were not decked out in our team's colors. At the mall, we went to the college team store and got ourselves some shirts to wear for the game. We went straight home and watched the Wolverines win their first game. Yes!


I finally caught a picture of Hannah smiling on Friday afternoon.


So cute.

The weather has been AWESOME for the past few days. We are getting a nice sneak peek at fall, and I am loving it. I even brought out the fall decor for the living room and hung up my branch wreath on the front door. I am really excited. Fall is my favorite season. With fall comes our (3rd) wedding anniversary, Cameron's 2nd birthday (cry), the leaves changing color, pumpkin patches and apple orchards. This truly is the best time of the year.

I have some happy news on the weight-loss front. I have lost 11.8 pounds in the past 5 weeks. I am very happy about this. I have 26 more weeks to lose 43.2 more pounds. If I can continue my weight loss of 2 pounds a week without too much of a plateau, I will hopefully reach this goal in 21.5 weeks. Bring it on!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment