Thursday, July 15, 2010

Today is the day!

Well, the day has finally come. We have been waiting for what seems like forever, and now in just an hour and a half, I will be checked into the hospital and waiting to have a baby. This just seems surreal.

Last night was terrible. My mom took Cameron to her sister's house for the night so we could get everything ready at the house. I knew I would get emotional, especially since I cried like a baby when I left the house to have Cameron and worried about the dog. But man, did I cry. I feel so conflicted for my sweet little boy. He will be shuttled back and forth between grandmas today through Saturday, and when he does get to see Josh and me, he will have a pesky little sister to 'compete' with. He just doesn't know how much his life is going to change. But we will manage. He will be much happier with the situation when he sees the Woody toy and new book his sister bought for him. =)

So now I wait for the dryer to be done. Josh's brother will stay at our house with Buffy while we are in the hospital, and we will have clean bedsheets to come home to. I guess that is the beauty of not being able to sleep until the alarm goes off. Josh will be in the shower shortly, and I will put on some makeup so I can feel normal this time around. Life is certainly going to be different 4 hours from now, but I am excited to see where it takes us.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment