Monday, July 12, 2010

39 weeks!

This is it! The week we have been waiting for, the final one! I will have Josh take a picture tonight so I can upload it, but for now, you can use your imagination. =)


How far along?: 39 weeks.

Total weight gain/loss: I stopped looking again. I don't want to know.

Maternity clothes?
: Absolutely, and I can't wait to stop wearing them!

Sleep: Eh, not so much. Between getting up to pee every 2 hours, and the restlessness that goes along with being excited, I am not sleeping very well.

Best moment this week
: I floated around in the pool at Josh's mom's yesterday. That was glorious. Tomorrow night, my mom comes into town! I am so excited.

Food cravings: The usual suspects. Tacos. My heartburn has been exceptionally bad the past few days, but I cannot get enough spicy. So good.

Gender: Girl

Movement: Slow and steady. She must be out of room, poor girl.

What I am looking forward to: Spending some time with my mom. It has been a year since I've seen her. Also getting in some last minute quality time with Cameron, and meeting Hannah on Thursday, of course!

What I miss: Breathing easily. I think it is safe to say this girl is not going to drop down any lower.

Milestones: Only 3 more days!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment