Friday, July 9, 2010

My last OB appointment.

This morning was my final OB appointment. Technically, it was my 'pre-surgical consultation.' It went like any routine appointment. This time, I saw the OB that is going to be doing my surgery though. She asked if I had any questions and did the measurements and listened to the heartbeat, and sent me on my way.

Thursday is the day, and I cannot believe it. These past 9 months have definitely not been a walk in the park. The first couple of months were filled with morning sickness, followed by months of heartburn and feet in the ribs (all.the.time), and to top it all off - the hottest summer I can remember to finish it. I know she will be worth every single second of pain and every tear I've cried in a hormone-raged meltdown. I am so ready to hold her.

I am ready to see Cameron as a big brother. I don't have any idea how he will react to her. I assume he won't want much to do with her. Probably won't want to hold her, and will be scared when she cries. But I am hoping he wants to be around her all the time, and that he wants to hold her and bring her a pacifier when she cries. 6 more days and we will find out!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment