Friday, July 2, 2010

37.5 week checkup and ice cream cones!

I had my 37 week checkup yesterday. It is so crazy to me that I won't be going in to see midwives anymore. My next appointment is Friday the 9th, and that is the pre-surgical consult with the doctor that will be doing my c-section. I seriously can't believe it. The midwife I saw yesterday seemed to be pressed for time, which is what I get for scheduling a 4:00 appointment (half an hour before closing time). She measured my belly and found Hannah's heartbeat and didn't have much else to say. She said everything looks great, which means I'm probably still measuring right on track, and Hannah won't make her grand entrance any sooner than July 15th.

Let's rewind a couple of days. Wednesday night, Josh and I swung through the drive thru at Dairy Queen and picked up a couple of ice cream cones. Me, being the pregnant cow I am, had my cone almost gone by the time we got home (hey, it was a small!), but Josh still had quite a bit left on his. We came into the house, and he decided to give Cameron the very bottom of his cone. I have never seen the boy so excited. He ate off the cone until melted ice cream covered his entire body, so I made Josh take it away from him. Bad idea. Here are some pictures that show the disaster that took place.



I think it is safe to say that the boy loves ice cream. And that his dad will never take another cone away from him.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment