Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Valentine's Day

Wow, the month of January is almost over and Valentine's Day is already upon us. I remember Valentine's Day as a little kid. Picking out the cutest Valentines at the store and making sure each kid in class got one. It was usually a fun day in class too, a little party, some snacks and we usually got to watch a movie. Of course, this was elementary school, and once you left there, you left the parties behind as well.

Anyway.

For the past couple of years, I have let Cameron pick out a box of Valentines at the store and passed them out to his friends and family. This year, we are taking a different approach. Enter Tiny Prints. Right now, I am leaning strongly toward this design:


Cameron is a wee bit obsessed with Pirates, so I think he would love that one. Hannah is probably old enough, so she could pass some out too. For her, I love this design:

Too. Cute!

Check out their other designs here:
Valentines Day
and here:
Valentines Day Greeting Cards

If you love Tiny Prints as much as I do, you can follow them on
Facebook
Twitter and
Pinterest

Stop by again! I'll let you know which design we went with. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment