Monday, May 16, 2011

Weight Watchers - Week 7.

Well, this week is not as exciting as last week. I stepped on the scale this morning and found that I lost .2 pounds. Yes, it is better than nothing, and much better than gaining, but I am very hard on myself and would have liked to have seen at least a pound gone.

I know what you're thinking. "Why don't you just stick to your diet plan?" I am! I have used just about all my daily target points PLUS a few of the weekly allowance. Then what is the problem? Well, my friends, we (my hubby and I) think it's the c25k. My body is not used to any type of exercise, at all. The last time I ran was in high school gym class. So our understanding is that my body is converting fat into muscle and we all know muscle weighs more than fat, so there you have it. I am expecting a plateau for a couple of weeks before things get going again.

I wish I wasn't here, waiting for a 2 pound drop, but I am. At this point, I am still 23.5 pounds away from my goal weight, which sucks, but the good part about it all is that I have lost a total of 31.5 pounds since August that are never coming back.

That, my friends, is success.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there.

    I have been working out for a few months now but not losing weight. I feel more toned though and parts of me are shrinking, so muscle is still good! I just hope that I can manage to lose weight eventually. :)

    ReplyDelete