Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Things I Love Tuesday.


This website is a lot of fun. But awfully dangerous. I have gotten a lot of good ideas for my house and clothes from here so far. It is going to bankrupt me!

2. OPI Shatter Nail Polish


I bought these shades over the weekend, and I love how they look together. Of course, I took a picture to share with the class!

Yes, I know, it's not a great picture, but you get the idea. And please forgive the kids' mess in the background.

3. Philosophy Purity Face Wash
My face is a hot mess, so I decided to try some new face wash. This stuff is great! I don't have to use a ton of moisturizer anymore, and my skin is really soft. Love it.

4. Nars Blush
in Orgasm
Another pricey purchase, but this blush is awesome.

5. Philosophy Raspberry Sorbet Lip Shine




Super sticky and shiny lipgloss. Love it.

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about trying out that nail polish. It looks interesting!

    I also love super sticky lip gloss. I'm a little obsessed. :)

    ReplyDelete