Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A tour of our Christmas tree.

Ashley posted this fun idea on her blog today, and I knew I had to copy her. I am always so fascinated by what people put on their Christmas trees (because let's face it, there are some UGLY ornaments out there). So I got out the camera and took a little tour of our Christmas tree (& living room), and here we go!

This is the console table near our front door.

We don't have a chimney (unfortunately), so we hang our stockings from the bookshelf.

Our tree.

Tree topper. Love this star!

One of my favorite ornaments. I love country looking ones.



Cameron's 1st Christmas.

Another one from Cameron's 1st Christmas.

Hannah's 1st Christmas ornament!

Our 1st Christmas ornament as a married couple.

Josh's favorite.

A souvenir from our honeymoon. I am NOT a Disney freak, I promise!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment