Friday, December 31, 2010

A look back on 2010.

We have certainly been busy this year...

January- we spent time outside sledding and hanging out with my brother that we don't see very often.

February began the love affair with Chuck E Cheese and slides.

In March, we found out that our baby to be was a girl! Cameron also rocked a cool hairdo.


 In April, we welcomed the Spring by playing Mini-golf and having lunch at a new picnic table.

In May,  I got my new camera and the momarazzi phase began. We played a LOT at the park.

In June, Cameron made a Father's Day gift for his dad and had his 1st ice cream cone.

In July, Hannah was born!

August was full of cheesy smiles and a cuddly little girl.

September - bring on the college football! And my dad's wedding.

October - I love the colors of fall, and the pumpkin patch.

In November I set up a little studio in our living room and took some Holiday pictures.

And in December, we celebrated Christmas, big time.

We hope you all had a great 2010 and an even better 2011.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment