Friday, December 3, 2010

Five Question Friday.


1. What's on the top of your holiday wish list and why?
I am always learning how to take better pictures with my camera. Unfortunately, our house is terrible when it comes to lighting, so a lot of my pictures look like crap before (and sometimes after) I edit them. I really want a 50mm lens. The reviews say it takes great pictures in low light (jackpot!) and is fairly inexpensive.

2. What is your favorite Christmas gift from the past?
I am sure I got some awesome toys when I was a little kid, but my favorite Christmas gift came 5 years ago. Josh and I had been dating for less than a month, but he still gave me a gorgeous aquamarine (my birthstone) ring. He must have known that it was going to be a good relationship. =)

3. If you had to do life over, what would you be when you grow up?
Back in the day, I really wanted to be an elementary school teacher. I would probably do that.

4. When do you put your tree up?
We started a tradition a couple years ago. We always try to put our tree up on Black Friday. This year was a bust, thanks to our broken furnace, but we got it up the Sunday afterwards.

5. What is your favorite holiday?
It used to be a tie between New Years and the 4th of July. Now it is Christmas - simply because I am excited for my kids to celebrate Christmas and open a bunch of presents. Let's face it. They are spoiled rotten.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment