Monday, December 6, 2010

I love Shutterfly

For the past couple of years, Josh and I haven't even bothered sending out Christmas cards. We sent a simple one last year with a couple pictures of Cameron and called it good. This year, our family is complete, so we are going all out.

After browsing the cards available at Shutterfly's website, it became quite apparent that they would be receiving our order.With the adorable cards they have to offer, we would be crazy to go elsewhere.

We just had some family photos taken, so one like this might be nice..

But then again, everyone loves pictures of the kids, so one like this could be the winner:
There is also something very simple and clean that I love about this one. I love collages:

Whichever one I choose to send out, I know it is going to be awesome quality and definitely worthy of someone's collection of Christmas cards.

Right now, there are 19 days until Christmas. I really need to get motivated and get these ordered, but I have issues getting past all the cute stuff I can make on Shutterfly's website. Their birth announcements are adorable, the calendars are to die for, and the number of Holiday cards to choose from is almost overwhelming.

So watch your mailbox, because you may be one of the lucky ones to receive our Christmas card for 2010.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment