Monday, June 6, 2011

A big, fat (haha) Weight Watchers post.

Today marks the beginning of week 10. And what does the weight tracker say today? Well...


Wahoo! Another 2 pounds down! As you can see from that beautiful picture, I have officially shed 37.8 pounds and I am 17.2 pounds away from my goal. That is amazing. And because I am obsessed with tracking my progress, here is a photo of how I've done since the beginning.


And for explanation purposes, the dot at the very top, documented on 8/2/10 says I weighed 210 pounds. Ugh. The nice green line in the middle is when I decided I would try it on my own (and failed miserably, obviously). The bottom dot, documented on 6/6/11 says I weigh 172.2 pounds. Hell. Yes.

The weight loss is not only showing on the scale either.

Josh and I are packing up the kids for a week and taking them to see my mom and stepdad in Scottsdale for a week. In the beginning of July. Last time I went to visit them, I was at least 30 pounds heavier and I was miserable. I was very self conscious and refused to wear any type of pants that showed skin above my knees. This time, I am going prepared.

Yesterday, I went to the mall to try on some shorts. Yes, I said shorts. At American Eagle, I found a pair of size 14 shorts and decided to try them on. I did this very heavy hearted, only because I hate trying clothes on. Nothing in stores used to fit me. This time, the size 14 was way too big. I could have fit Cameron in the shorts with me if I tried. I tried on a size 12 and those are a little too big, but a size 10 would give me a muffin top. I am thrilled! Last summer, after Hannah was born, I was having trouble squeezing myself into a size 16. God bless Weight Watchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment