Tuesday, June 28, 2011

C-c-changes.

Well, the time finally came to once again overhaul the blog. Why? Well, because I am feeling more bright and cheery these days and I like my blog to reflect my mood.

I haven't posted in a few weeks, and while I would love to have a good excuse, I don't. The only exciting thing happening around here is that we are leaving for vacation on Friday and I couldn't be happier. But more on that later.

You might be wondering what is up with my weight loss. Well, the end of my 3 month membership is today and I have decided to NOT rejoin. It's not that I didn't love WW, because I do. It's because I want to try it myself again. I know what you're thinking - "you idiot! Last time you tried this, you failed miserably." Well, yes, but I wasn't motivated then. I hope to lose the rest of these pesky 14 pounds then maybe sign up again to get some guidance on how to maintain my weight. We shall see!

So anyways. We are packing up the kids and flying out of Chicago on Friday night. We are going to visit my mom & stepdad in Scottsdale. Yes, in the middle of the summer. Yes, we are crazy. But that is what air conditioning is for, amiright? Everyone needs time with their mama every once in awhile, and well, I haven't seen my mom since Hannah was born. I think it's time. Look forward to some pictures from that trip (and more) when we get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment