Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Silly little boy.

I was cleaning up the house this afternoon, and had gone into the hallway to vacuum. I came back into the living room - with my back turned to DS while he watched Toy Story. I took my time, knowing he was sitting there, contently watching his movie. After about 5 minutes of serious vacuuming, I turned around and saw this.


The boy covered his face in lip gloss. The lip gloss was about half full, but a couple of years old, so I was looking up the cost of a new tube, and had left it on the end table while I was tending to Hannah earlier this afternoon. I should have known better. Cameron is the most curious kid I have ever met. He had the wand and was just rubbing it on his lips, cheeks and chin. He was so proud of himself!

He had been begging me for a bath all day, and I was going to wait until bedtime tonight to do it. He must have known that if he got himself all dirty, mama would give him a bath. Smart little monster! The best part of this whole story is that I have blackmail pictures for when he is a teenager. =)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment