Thursday, October 28, 2010

Blog (& picture) Overload.

I have issues. I get very bored with things easily, and love change, so it is no surprise that I am constantly thinking of ways to update my blog. This time around, I wanted something simple. I am not a professional, by any means, but I think this was my best effort yet.

The new pictures that are posted definitely help. We had a family photo shoot with Josh's aunt and uncle. They are the people behind Heystek Studios. These photos were meant to be used for a Christmas gift for our parents, and they still will be, but I am so excited about them that I have to share them with everyone now. These are just a few of the shots that they have edited, and I am in love.















Like I said, that is just a portion of the pictures they took that day. I am sure there are plenty more awesome shots to come.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment