Friday, October 15, 2010

Hannah is 3 months old.

Gah, I want to cry just typing that. She is growing up so fast. I don't have her stats, but you can see from this post that she is growing like a weed. She has started to 'talk' more, which I love. She coos and has the cutest little laugh (although it is not quite a belly laugh.. yet.). She hates tummy time, just like Cameron did. I don't know what it is about these kids of mine, but as soon as they are flat on their tummies for more than 10 seconds, a meltdown follows. Oh well, we continue to try.

She is currently wearing clothes that range in size from 3-6 months. Pretty soon I will be cleaning out her closet to go from cute, summery outfits to warm, cozy and comfy winter outfits. Cry. She has several headbands, but her head is growing faster than the rest of her body, and they are all too small by now. Such a bummer, she looks so cute in them! Now we will wait for her to grow hair so we can put cute little barettes and bows on her! =)

Every time Hannah sits in her carseat, she tries to sit up in it. We are certain that this girl will not take her time hitting her milestones like her brother did. (Cameron didn't crawl until he was 9 months old and didn't take his first step until he was 16 months old). She is a busy little girl!

Here are a couple of pictures (we LOVE to take them monthly to see how she has grown) that I took this morning. The lighting sucks, but I am still learning how to use my camera (and lightroom).





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment