Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Cameron post.

This morning, I decided I was tired of looking at Cameron's scraggly hair and decided to do something about it. We are on a tight budget this month, so taking him out to have it cut just wasn't an option. I took him into the bathroom, got Josh's clippers out, and cut his hair to a 5. It took us a few tries since the battery on the clippers kept dying, but I am pretty happy with the end product.


Now that I know I can do it myself, I look forward to saving quite a bit of money.

Yesterday, the kids and I spent the afternoon at the outlet mall in Michigan City. There, Cameron got some new shoes for the fall. How is my kid already wearing a size 9? Cry. Anyway, he got a little pair of Nike Shox, and they are adorable on him. He doesn't want to wear them yet though. He likes his sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment