Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's that time again.

Time to lose weight, of course. Summer is right around the bend, and darn it, I want to wear cute summery clothes! So it's back to Weight Watchers for me. I have had amazing success with this program twice in the past, so I have complete faith in the program and myself.

The day Hannah was born, I weighed almost 240 pounds. Unbelievable. She was born, and I instantly lost almost 10 pounds (from her alone), plus a bunch of water weight. By the time I was able to exercise, I was down to 210 pounds. I started WW in August and finished my 3 months in the beginning of November. In 3 months, I lost 21 (hey, every pound counts!) pounds. I was doing great, until I fell off the wagon. The holidays crept up on me, and I (stupidly) decided to hold off on the dieting until after the New Year. Stupid.

Well now it's April. I started another 3 month run, which will end just before Hannah's birthday in July. I am starting off at 186 pounds and hoping to end it at 160 pounds. It might happen, it might not. I would be thrilled to lose another 21 pounds. My weigh in days are Mondays, so look forward to posts to show my progress every week. I am trying to refrain from weighing myself throughout the week to see how I'm doing. We'll see how I do.

Here's to being skinny again!
Photobucket

2 comments: