Monday, July 9, 2012

So, it's Monday again.

That was a fast weekend.. Anyway, let's start with a couple pictures. :)

Cameron has become quite the colorer these days.
He was so proud of his Captain America picture.

A tiny bit of cuddling while they watched Yo Gabba Gabba


Hannah's birthday is a little less than a week away (cry!), and it hit me pretty hard on Saturday that my last baby is growing up so fast. I was a little sad. Then Saturday night hit. Hannah has been sleeping (quite successfully, I might add) in her crib with the side taken off (tada! instant 'toddler bed') for a couple of months now. She has only fallen out a handful of times. Saturday night? Twice. I updated my facebook status at 3:40 in the morning. It said:

Let's talk about the last time I was wide awake at 3:40 in the morning. Um, can't remember. Probably when I was 19 and carefree. But 3:40 in the morning after you've listened to kids scream/fight/cry for more than 12 hours? And cleaned the house? And went out and about in the outrageous heat? I wanted to cry. Nothing we did calmed this girl down. She watched TV on the couch with daddy, she cuddled in bed with me and never showed the slightest sign that she was tired. Eventually, she got back into her own bed (around 4:30) and finally fell asleep. Thank god. 

But in other news, we are just about all set for a low-key birthday celebration for Hannah at her grandparents' house this weekend. Pizza and pool. Perfect for this little girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment