Monday, November 14, 2011

Ever have one of those days?

Er, weekends?

You know, the kind where anything that could possibly go wrong does, in fact, go wrong?

Like, for example, a trip to Chuck E Cheese with the family. Everyone eats pizza and is having a good time until your kid throws a skee-ball at your head? Yeah, that kind of day.

Or how about receiving the grade for the paper you worked so hard on, only to find that you got a B on it. Hours spent researching and typing away, and you get a measly 81%.

Even better, you spend hours raking leaves in your front yard, only to be blessed with a wind storm for the rest of the weekend, making your efforts completely useless.

And not to be forgotten, also in the wind storm, is the door to your mother-in-law's TrailBlazer that decides to slam itself on your foot.

Of course, there were some good times among the bad.

Like picking up the new coat my mom bought me for Christmas.

Or dropping $90 at Target on an outfit inspired by Ashley.

Or watching Hannah finally perfecting the idea of walking, and seeing her take off, fearlessly.

**In other news**

Please forgive me for being such a terrible blogger. I am crazy busy chasing growing toddlers and going to school full time (1 more month until the semester is over!). But I have some good stuff in store for the good old blog for this winter. A little boy around here is reeeaaallly excited for Christmas, as am I, but right now, I'm a scoch more excited for Thanksgiving and Black Friday. :)  I promise I will try harder to be a better blogger. See you real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment