Friday, November 18, 2011

Christmas Cards!

I'm sure you all remember my post from last year, this one, about how much I love Shutterfly and their products. We received rave reviews on the cards we sent out last year, so I was really looking forward to working with Shutterfly again this year.

It took me awhile to pick a card design last year, since there are so many awesome designs to choose from. We ended up going with this card:


Like I said, people loved the card. I loved the colors, and the fact that the card was printed on thick paper, and wasn't easily bent/folded/whatever.

This year, I'm looking at these card designs:


Like I said, way too many adorable designs to choose from. Besides their cards, I love Shutterfly for gifts as well. Their calendars are incredible, and so are their photo books. And who wouldn't love to walk to their mailbox and find a greeting card just because? I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I love Shutterfly's products, and I am thrilled to be using them for our Christmas cards once again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment