Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Then and Now.

As of Sunday morning, I weigh less than I have in 5 years. I weigh less than I did on the day I got married (almost 4 years ago), so I decided to try on my wedding dress. I had the mind set that 2 pregnancies probably ruined the shape that my body was back then.

October 13, 2007
September 6, 2011


      As you can see, I was wrong. The dress fit. And most importantly, it is too big. The chest has an extra couple of extra inches and so does the back. If that wasn't a major ego boost, I don't know what is. (Please excuse my appearance in today's picture. I put my hair up when it was wet this morning, and I have a cold. Hot mess over here)

I am 10 pounds away from my goal weight, and am the proud owner of a pair of size 10 American Eagle jeans. I am a few pounds away from fitting into them, but for now, they are motivation.

1 comment: