Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fall is coming!

Yay! Fall is my favorite season. The air is cooler, the leaves change color, football comes back (we are newly converted football fans in this house), and the cider mills roll out their delicious donuts. Many people think I'm crazy that I wish the summer away, and don't I know that after fall comes winter? Yeah, but I like the couple of months that I don't need to use my air conditioner and the fact that my hair doesn't frizz due to the lack of humidity. God bless you, fall!

Our 10 day forecast is looking gorgeous (after today, Friday and Saturday).


Fall is exciting because there is always something going on. There are tons of birthdays and anniversaries in our family for the fall, including Cameron's 3rd birthday and our wedding anniversary. We are celebrating 4 years this October, and it doesn't seem possible. 

So let's get excited for the fall. Who doesn't love to see this?



No comments:

Post a Comment