Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hannah is 6 months old (& her stats).

Hannah turned 6 months old on Saturday. Can you believe it? Me neither. When she woke up, we gave the kids both baths and put her in a white onesie with her 6 month sticker on it, and took pictures. I can't believe how much she's grown. And she's starting to get more hair!

 This morning, she had her 6 month Well Child appointment. I was a little nervous, considering that the last time I took her, a different doctor told me that we needed to watch her weight. I was a little shocked.. especially since the girl weighed 9 pounds and some change when she was born. Give me a break. Needless to say, the doctor she sees more often assured me that she is doing just fine, nothing to be concerned about.

Today, Hannah weighed 18 pounds 13.5 ounces, which is in the 90-95th percentile.
She is 28 inches long, which is off the charts. She is tall.
Let's look at these numbers on the graphs.


She's getting so big!

And just for fun, here are Cameron's 6 month stats:

He weighed 17 pounds 8 ounces and was 26.5 inches long. Those numbers are both in the 50th percentile.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment