Friday, April 13, 2012

Coming this fall, to a preschool near you..

Cameron Heystek!

The time has come for my baby boy to head to preschool. I cannot believe that it could possibly be time for this, but it is.

Josh's mom and I took him in today to meet his preschool teacher and to get a look around his classroom. He instantly felt comfortable in the classroom and took off to discover. He found a bunch of different toys he liked and communicated well with the teacher. I teared up a little just seeing him int he classroom. It is so hard for me to believe that this time has already come. I thought I would be a mess for kindergarten, but never expected for this to happen for preschool!

Anyway, he will be joining a 4-year old class since he will be turning 4 in October. The only real issue for us to tackle is potty training. He absolutely must be potty trained if he wants to go to preschool. I'm hoping that this will be the motivation he needs to get it done. I plan on buckling down and working hard with him to get it done in the beginning of may, so we will have about 4 months to get rid of the diapers. If you have any super secret tips for us, please, let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment