Friday, December 30, 2011

My 2012 Wishlist.

2011 has been a decent year. Like so many others, we had our bumps, but we got through everything and look forward to a year with little (or no) hiccups.

In 2012, I want to do a lot of things.

I want a new flash for my camera. I'm tired of crappy looking photos in crappy lighting.



I want a wireless remote for my camera, so maybe I can be IN some of the pictures.



This is a want that is more a NEED, but I want to lose the rest of my weight. I've been working on it on and off for more than a year, and I'm ready to feel better about myself again. I wouldn't mind seeing a size 8 tag on my clothes in 2012. 


I want to get away for a few days with my husband. This has been offered for the Spring, but I haven't decided where I might like to go. First world problems over here. Spending time with just him, no diapers to change, my noses to wipe, no fights to referee.. Ahh, it sounds amazing. 


I want to keep up my GPA in school, and hopefully do well in my classes in 2012. I have a lot on my plate educationally (is that a word?) and have a ways to go before I can obtain a degree. I started off my college education with a bang, and I plan on making sure it ends that way as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment