Monday, April 19, 2010

27 weeks!!

How far along? 27 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I didn't ask last time I was at the OB, but I assume it's around 8 or 9 pounds.

Maternity clothes? Always maternity jeans, sometimes maternity shirts. I would say I am wearing something of the maternity variety about 95% of the time.

Sleep: I can't complain too much. I sleep comfortably, but my bladder must not have gotten the memo. I get up at least twice a night to go to the bathroom.

Best moment this week:
We bought a mattress for her crib, and a bedding set. Josh's mom and I went out today and got a few more things for her bed (blankets, receiving blankets, and a stuffed animal that matches her bedding).

Food cravings:
Taco Bell nachos. I could eat those 24/7/365.

Gender:
Girl

Movement:
Has definitely increased. She moves around all the time. I don't feel too many kicks, more rolls. She has a hard time getting comfortable!

What I am looking forward to:
The meeting next week with the OB that will do my repeat c-section. I am excited to learn when we will meet little Hannah!

What I miss:
Fuzzy navels and sleeping on my stomach. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment